Should I cut my can?

schmuckingham

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As in point up towards the sky a bit more..

Save that $30 your going to spend on shit to cut your can and give it to me so we can get those fucking dies for reloading.. You snatchbox. :mad:

O shut up I have to order them anyway even though I am staying right next to Cabelas next week you tampon sponge

Did you get the full system?

Yes sir I did.

coat hanger mod

ew

In that case my balls are huge!!!:badgerrock:

I know, Ive seen them

I say cut the cut 2.5 in....The shorten exhaust...Im a huge fan

I think if its a small difference...if he would have not done this post, I don't think anyone would have noticed...

Its your exhaust and you do what you want....(make your bike YOURS)

I have no problem making anything mine, just wanted to soo if anyone had some good technical no no's to counter my idea.

Hey Mr. Eat shit, louder is better to an extent. I ran a D&D on a cbr600f2 it was so loud noone liked being around me, but they always wanted me to lead rides:dunno:.

I say go short and louder.

D&D isn't an exhaust system...

Cutting the Akra 3" looks sweet. Of course, I'm with Flounder and the gang and think cutting the whole bike in half would look better...

Please tell me you didn't get the "Carbon Fiber 'Hey look! I'm a total squid!!' frame cover" for your 1000 like the guy had that you got the pipe from....

Just an idea...

You could also POSSIBLY (I haven't looked at an Arkro CBR system) cut the mid pipe shorter and leave the cannister alone. Would look shorter, but WAY less work than cutting the cannister...

Just an idea...

I think shorter cans look good on traditional side mounted systems. Under tails? I like it if you can get it from being a lance/harpoon jutting out from under the tail, though...

D&D isn't an exhaust system...

Cutting the Akra 3" looks sweet. Of course, I'm with Flounder and the gang and think cutting the whole bike in half would look better...

Please tell me you didn't get the "Carbon Fiber 'Hey look! I'm a total squid!!' frame cover" for your 1000 like the guy had that you got the pipe from....

No I didnt get the frame slider cover carbon things.

Just an idea...

You could also POSSIBLY (I haven't looked at an Arkro CBR system) cut the mid pipe shorter and leave the cannister alone. Would look shorter, but WAY less work than cutting the cannister...

Just an idea...

I think shorter cans look good on traditional side mounted systems. Under tails? I like it if you can get it from being a lance/harpoon jutting out from under the tail, though...

As far as I can tell on my stock system is that you cant cut the mid pipe to shorten the can. It makes such a hard bend to meet the muffler ( which the entrance to the muffler is offset to the right side) and if it was cut it would make the pipe point up and at a funny angle.

PS.. That piece of paper is still taped on your bike but since the bike sits in plain view of all the customers, I "strategically" placed it. Im sure you will look for it the next time your out there. Its the least I could do for the "arwork" you left me on that set of tires. :)

PS.. That piece of paper is still taped on your bike but since the bike sits in plain view of all the customers, I "strategically" placed it. Im sure you will look for it the next time your out there. Its the least I could do for the "arwork" you left me on that set of tires. :)

I'm sure it'll peel off the first time it gets back on the track.... Better be put on with some REALLY good tape...