08 cobalt ss turbo

Guest fist302

May not always be the fastest, but its always the most refined and well built.

:eek:

Aren't you the person who told me you'd never own a VW / Audi out of warranty?

My g/f is actually seriously considering getting an 06-07 low mile Audi A4 2.0T Quattro (loaded), since they depreciate so much after the first 1-2 years. She likes the car, and knows to only own one under warranty. Other car to look at is an 06-07 Saab 9-3 Aero Sedan, same % of depreciation. Regardless, both of those cars are going for big bucks under what they sold for new right now, with low miles and lots of remaining warranty.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you the person who told me you'd never own a VW / Audi out of warranty?

My g/f is actually seriously considering getting an 06-07 low mile Audi A4 2.0T Quattro (loaded), since they depreciate so much after the first 1-2 years. She likes the car, and knows to only own one under warranty. Other car to look at is an 06-07 Saab 9-3 Aero Sedan, same % of depreciation. Regardless, both of those cars are going for big bucks under what they sold for new right now, with low miles and lots of remaining warranty.

And i still stand behind this. The cars are well built and amazingly refined. However, supporting their maintenance out of pocket can be costly!

BTW

ROFLCOPTERS! I JUST picked up one of those (see new sig).

06 2.0T Manual S-Line with everything! Gets amazing gas mileage (30+mpg) and has plenty of balls!. Besides your a chip and test pipe away from 280+ Got her with 24K on the clock warranty until 100K :p

www.columbusht.com/newaudi

If you test drive a wrx and a GTI let me know I will put you in a stage 1 wrx or something a GTI sucks IMHO your still FWD.

the wrx is OK...gas mileage is OK...and srt dude is right, it only snows a fraction of the year; and unless you suck at driving, giving up all the gas mileage throughout the year is dumb just to have awd for a few adverse days out of the year.

i came from a 2003 gti 20th anny. the car was amazing for the price tag. i wanted awd so bad that i gave up a sweet car. it was fwd but never had trouble with traction. drove it in snow with z rated rubber on 18s and it was fine.

go drive a gti and you will not drive anything else in that category. its just a different experience, its like going from a gm (shitty interior, but quick) to a german engineering work of art (quality interior, quick, shitty electrical haha). and the only thing the civic has working it its favor is resale value (big deal)