Shops Available to do a Hellion install on an 03 Cobra

dover

Well here is my situation:

I dropped my 03 Cobra off with Precision Autosports of Dayton roughly 14 months ago. My car is not finished and I have been told several differnent stories and also different amounts, the number is constantly getting more. Anywho I need a local shop that my dad can take the car to because all this is happening while I am stuck in IRAQ. Awesome right. Well I am going to need a written estimate of time it will take to get it done and how much labor and the kit will cost installed on the car. I will be home after summer for R/R and I dont want have to deal with the same bullshit I have already gone through. My dad is getting the car picked up sometime this week and then I can have it arranged to be taken anywhere. Now when the estimate is written it will need to be faxed or emailed here to me so I can overlook it and sign it, sorry no more trusting people. As you can tell I am pretty pissed, but bottom line is I need the stupid fucking car to get finished. ANY help with my situation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Please feel free to email me at:

dover_tenthmountain@yahoo.com

-Mike Dover

Mike, call IPS or Dynotune. They both do good work on these cars. The hellion install is really straight forward. If I didn't have my car apart I'd do it for you cheap. Neither of those shops have ever done me wrong, and I was planning to have IPS do some turbo work before I sold the kit last time.

BTW: How did RIP go, did you get tabbed?

Mike, call IPS or Dynotune. They both do good work on these cars. The hellion install is really straight forward. If I didn't have my car apart I'd do it for you cheap. Neither of those shops have ever done me wrong, and I was planning to have IPS do some turbo work before I sold the kit last time.

BTW: How did RIP go, did you get tabbed?

I ended up leaving Airborne to go 10th Mountain. But my SL is going to send me to Ranger School when get back so I can get tabbbbbbbbed haha. I dropped RIP as soon as I found out that they were damn near not accepting any 11B in to Ranger Bat. because there is so already to many of us.

Mr.Wright I responded to your email.

There are definately two sides to this story! Grain of salt.

To whom are you refering? If it happens to be my misfortune with the shop then please PM me and do tell there side of the story, seeing as I can't get a response from them. But it is my fault I can't be there to see to what happens with my car, unfortunately I am here doing my job... But as you can see this is not a place to begin a bitch section this is a place to figure out how in the hell I am going to get my car fixed that I am STILL paying on that I havent been able to drive in over a year now. Awesome though.