Welcome to C.R. High

V8 Beast

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the superintendent of this whole board, why????? cause I have beaten everyone in this thread in a race.

/thread.

I could break out the "fatty and uncut version".....

I'm OG status bitches, since Radio Shack parking lot. Ya'll don't know bout dat.

Oh yes I does!

LOL deal

How the new whip coming?

Well its been kinda hectic with work and all this snow we keep getting. I got alot of stuff still to do plus I got a box full of parts for the TBSS as well that I need to toss in it. I need to get the car down to IPS so they can start wrenching on it. I promise I will have it out sometime this summer...

Well its been kinda hectic with work and all this snow we keep getting. I got alot of stuff still to do plus I got a box full of parts for the TBSS as well that I need to toss in it. I need to get the car down to IPS so they can start wrenching on it. I promise I will have it out sometime this summer...

Cant wait to see the magic. I still have my car in pieces. Probably will have to push to make the first rental. Working for a living sucks but it beats the alternatives.

Oh and I went faster e.t. wise......

Supercool jock supreme! So much of a supreme jock that the teachers do your homework :cool:

When ever the yellow vette left QS&L 30 cars would follow. I used to laugh my ass of at the people that would run to their cars at full speed when ever you started your car.

Supercool jock supreme! So much of a supreme jock that the teachers do your homework :cool:

When ever the yellow vette left QS&L 30 cars would follow. I used to laugh my ass of at the people that would run to their cars at full speed when ever you started your car.

LMAO! Whenever Sam would come in or take off, this song would be in my head...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3rqKg6n80M

I am the superintendent of this whole board, why????? cause I have beaten everyone in this thread in a race.

/thread.

http://web.syr.edu/~rtharper/bullshit.jpg

We raced. I won. You're just the assistant superintendent, not quite good enough.