Big Turbo Vw's coming to town. But when?

neonkiller

Alright so on a seperate forum "VWvortex" I posted some pics of my car and one thing led to another and now I am wanting to host an event for some of ohio and surrounding states, quickest and high HP 1.8t's.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3694901

This will more than likely be around 30 cars showing up wanting to take home the win for quickest 1.8t in the midwest.

I would call NTR but there closed:mad:

What i'm wanting to know is on NTR's schedule what day would be less packed and worthwhile for all of us to meet up?

I wanted to do friday but most cannot take off work. Friday is street legal drags.

Saturday would work but I'm sure it would be packed. Saturday is NHRA racing. Can we even race during sat with DOT tires?...

What do you think.?

No just tax return $

All good fun. There is a certain vr6T that will be running around town this year that I know I might not be able to tango with.:(

For sure, I'm just joshin ya. You would actually bet your tax return? I'm defending mine with my life! :D

too bad my BT setup isnt ready yet.

It will be mid summer or at the beginning.

A gt28rs is considered BT in the 1.8t world.

this will be for drag racing and roll racing so with the 28rs you could benifit in the 1320 area:cool: .

so anyone have a good weekend night that NTR is open that nothin special is goin on?...

Bump

What about Brads cars? Or the other TT with a big huffer in town.

brads car is a VRT, This was mainly to race against 1.8t's.

However we can all run doesnt matter to me.

Said TT had some sort of problem with clutch last time we did a dig. I won.

Brads VRT should be stout. He just got his 034EFI standalone in it not to long ago. Saw pics on OhioVW of it.

It will be mid summer or at the beginning.

A gt28rs is considered BT in the 1.8t world.

this will be for drag racing and roll racing so with the 28rs you could benifit in the 1320 area:cool: .

so anyone have a good weekend night that NTR is open that nothin special is goin on?...

Bump

Oh well then I'm def. interested, I'm going Garrett T3 50 or 60 trim