FS: 04 QSM A4 GTO w/ 25k $15,6 firm

Big Steve

deals are all over the place, you just have to look around. i bought my '05 M6 GTO in wisconsin, outside of ebay. i paid just over $21k, and the car was bone stock, is still under warranty, and had 10,800 miles. this was after i went around to the dealers, and saw them asking $4-5k more for cars with 30k miles, claiming they wouldn't budge on the price. i looked at other private sellers, etc. etc. --i ended up seeing this auction on ebay, and offered the guy exactly what his starting bid was.

no stick is worth more than an auto.

I would disagree as well- on the new market this is the case but in the used market it flips as the enthusiasts grab up the used performance cars...

Look at the difference in prices between A4 and M6 used f-bodies, 6 spd vettes versus autos, hell even 5spd mustangs versus slush boxes and nissan 240 sx's.

Autos are faster 7/8 times out of 10 at the dragstrip due to driver error with manual cars and difficulty to launch.

I predict my dad's 08 vette A6 will own me at the strip and my car makes more power and is lighter...

3 pedals are more fun... but suck in traffic jams and snow! Trying to rock your car to get out of the snow in a manual ftl.

I would disagree with this as well-- autos push in the snow and an unexpected shift on lift can really make you lose control-

Maybe if you put an auto in manual mode but if your transmission wasn't designed for it doing this for a long period of time can overheat it.