My postcount....

Putty

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What other FORUMS have any of you been a member of that only COUNT the posts you made in a certain part? None that I know of.

We are all members of CAR forums other than this one. EVERY ONE OF US. But what makes this a cool forum is to INTETERACT with people in our AREA. To shoot some shit, talk smack. The BEST dialog on this forum is not where you EARN posts. I CAN'T EVEN CHANGE MY FUCKING AVATAR BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH POSTS. THAT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!

What other FORUMS have any of you been a member of that only COUNT the posts you made in a certain part? None that I know of.

We are all members of CAR forums other than this one. EVERY ONE OF US. But what makes this a cool forum is to INTETERACT with people in our AREA. To shoot some shit, talk smack. The BEST dialog on this forum is not where you EARN posts. I CAN'T EVEN CHANGE MY FUCKING AVATAR BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH POSTS. THAT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/williamhung.jpg

GTFO then.....

Bye, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Damn dude! You need to go get some pussy or something...

I am/have-been a member of a web forum for every car I have ever owned. I could name many of them that have this layout and similar rules. Contribute something useful to the forum (tech, auto discussion, race events, etc..) and you will get your damn avatar!

Space, just put a 4 in front of what I have.....we'll call it even and /thread.

Admin function, contact Chris, Ant, or Alex.

I have been refering to the whiny bitch monkeybone in my above posts not you putty. Although why do you care what that number is? fuck make mine negative for all I care....

Admin function, contact Chris, Ant, or Alex.

I have been refering to the whiny bitch monkeybone in my above posts not you putty. Although why do you care what that number is? fuck make mine negative for all I care....

Admins....I got a petition with 113 names on it for posts to count all over. Space, I don't really care, but I just feel any input you give a forum should be noted in form of post count. All other forums I am a member of is like that. I'm on probably 50 and lots I forgot about until my birthday....when I get spammed.