Rugby hits

ICEMAN1647545504

BRING THE MOTHERFUCKIN' WOOD!

Damn I miss playing. We need to get some guys off the board and go play some sevens or something. We've gotta have guys around here not scared to take a hit. I may still have a ball around here somewhere.

Fucking Highland does it.

WTF? why?!

I mean its cool if you have a pregame ritual, especially one that not only pumps up your team but intimidates the other team aswell but the Hakka has been with the New Zealand All Blacks for ever. The hakka translated even says "this is what makes us the All Blacks", wtf?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPxmyAxGCGw&feature=related

Highland is gay.

How are the Worms doin these days??? The fucking paper could do a better job of coverage, seeing as they are the only Westerville team to win anything.

I don't know, I haven't really heard anything about them recently. I know they were going downhill a couple years ago, but that always happens.

I aways wanted to play, but my highschool and college never had it... I did clothesline a guy once in a soccer game for putting my friend in a headlock and trying to knee him in the face. I got a 5 day suspension for that one, stupid.

I used to play football over on the feilds by Cannon Drive on campus.

I had one game where one particular guy kept getting his hand on the side my neck off the crouch, and talked shit when I complained. I finally had it, so I just stayed crouched a bit late, and as he came out of his crouch to lock up, I grabbed him round the waist and just flipped his ass completely over my shoulder...no more problem.