Rugby

Guest Hal

So far this is what I see. Come on guys, you know you'd like to get some shots at some guys on here. Bring your friends, it'll be a good time.

What the Hal?

HotCarl

mikehaze

ICEMAN

spankis?

Jayfiveeight

Sweet8Tooth?

Fuckin' worms.

<<< ex prop for Worthington Cards 1 year on the B team, 1 year on the A team. My senior year you guys CRUSHED us like 78-6 or something crazy like that.

QFT

we played you guys and my senior year i remember we gave you a good game, it was crazy raining and it was sweet but the score was like low 20s to mid 30s =( ... YOU GUYS ARE BEASTS.

i played for watterson eagles.

So, does that mean you're in? If I were in better shape I would probably go out for the OSU team. It seems to be unlucky for ex-worms to play there though.

Probably though I can't push in a scrum like I used to in high school as a prop since I lost about 30 lbs and several injuries since then, but then I don't know any rugby players who haven't had them

I played for St Charles well I guess East Side Crusaders since we had mybe one Bexley guy and a few Worms who would go back and forth