CarTunning 61 Turbo kit which includes

Intercooler kit

Heat coating

Supercharger block off plate

Welded beads on IC pipes

Upgraded Hoses and clamps

All stainless hardware

Includes IAT bung in IC pipe

The turbo was rebuilt last year by PT, every component is new except the 2 housings Upgraded oil supply and return hoses

Upgraded TIAL waste gate

Downpipe has electric DMH cut-out installed

Turbonetics manual boost controller

K&N air filter

email you bin file

$3000.00

Can install for additional $$$

All of the kinks and quirks that originally come with this kit have been ironed out through time and money. This setup has made 350whp through a stock cat'ed exhaust on 93 octane, 440whp with the cutout open, again on pump gas, and ~ 500whp on 112 octane while maintaining a stock bottom end and street-able cam. It will trap 118MPH+ all day on premium fuel and drag radials in a stock weight Grand Prix, 122+ with Nitto Radials, and likely 125+ with a tire that won't spin to around 100mph.

Think of all the Mach 1's you could beat :p

Omgz its true, the turbo GTP is no more. It was a very hard decision guys. I really liked the car but I guess its time for something else. My brother will be buying the car from me without all the parts with the exception of the brakes and suspension. Tis a sad day indeed. Nate has countless hours in this car and I cant thank him enough. The car would not be what it is without him.

This week we had a m3 and a s4 in the shop and I thought about something like that but im a sucker for GM stuff so I think a single turbo gto or f-body will be what is next for me. Hopefully it will be faster then the GTP, tehehe. Plus everybody else has a v8 and rwd, what the hell.

• 5 weeks later...