Saturday April 5th, Motorcycle Dyno Day at DynoTune

Casper

DynoTune Motorsports

311 OPM Companies Drive

Galloway, OH 43119

Map

Saturday, April 5th

$25 for 3 dyno pulls.

For those who came out last year, we had pizza and soda for everyone. This year we'll have food as well. Might be pizza, might be a cookout. Not quite sure yet.

So, come out. Dyno your bike for dirt cheap. Get some tips on how to squeeze out a few more HP. As usual, I'm sure we'll have something going on that night. So for you out of towners, you might want to think about getting a hotel for the night or finding somewhere to crash for the night.

Hmmm might have to make the ride out for this......

When did you get a Raven Tommy? Those are fucking beautiful bikes.

And yes, you should make it out for this. PM me if you need a place to stay if you come into town.

When did you get a Raven Tommy? Those are fucking beautiful bikes.

And yes, you should make it out for this. PM me if you need a place to stay if you come into town.

Last February it's been in my sig ever since then :p

Fuck I just looked and I have a travel week that I have to leave on Sunday for....hmm we will have to see about that trip.

DynoTune Motorsports

311 OPM Companies Drive

Galloway, OH 43119

Map

Saturday, April 5th

$25 for 3 dyno pulls.

For those who came out last year, we had pizza and soda for everyone. This year we'll have food as well. Might be pizza, might be a cookout. Not quite sure yet.

So, come out. Dyno your bike for dirt cheap. Get some tips on how to squeeze out a few more HP. As usual, I'm sure we'll have something going on that night. So for you out of towners, you might want to think about getting a hotel for the night or finding somewhere to crash for the night.

WTH I will bring my bike down could be fun.

ill be there but my bike has been dynoed out ;)

I was there yesterday getting some "fine tuning" done. In April I dynoed 152 with everything stock except a Termignoni pipe. With a Two Bros pipe and a PCIII it put down 158. After some fine tuning (thanks again Brian) it put down 162. Not bad. A far cry from the built Busas, but I can still run road courses. :D

• 2 weeks later...
I'm curious if there is any type of tuning for a KATANA I know its not fuel injection but spark is controled by some type of dealio.

im curious to this all well ive got a 2003 YZF600R carbureted ..any tuning out there or cheap tips on squeezing any power out for cheap