20v 4AGE Toyota VS Kawasaki ZX6-R

Farkas

This is to the people a little skeptical about my swap..

MR2 has the 6spd box, but my car is MUCH lighter than the MR2. Also I'm assuming the ZX6-R is a 600cc bike? I don't know much about bikes, so eh.

reading the comments it says the bike a 600cc kaw is restricted to 100hp. Do you really want to keep bragging? any un-restricted team 600 bike will walk your car. /thread

Nothing to brag about.. just a comparison?

This is to the people a little skeptical about my swap..

MR2 has the 6spd box, but my car is MUCH lighter than the MR2. Also I'm assuming the ZX6-R is a 600cc bike? I don't know much about bikes, so eh.

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5929/failboatid2.jpg

You are a complete fucking idiot. SpaceGhost, go ahead and close this thread before anyone else wastes any time out of their lives. Thank you.

Wow, there is some anger in here that should be reserved for something more serious. Jeebus. I mean, it's not like the guy posts stupid shit all the time. Damn.

Either way, the MR2 sounds damn mean.

Alright. We'll go sometime once the weather is a bit more agreeable.

I should have my car together hopefully in the next month or two.. depends on how much time I have to get it done.

I'm sure you will ?

I wasn't trying to be funny, infact I've been quite cordial to you recently.

:)

Whats the point in racing a 1700lb 200hp car vs a 3500lb 200hp car?

:confused:

lol, I'm just joshin' with you Jones.. you have been pretty laid back recently, but it would be kinda fun to take a stab at your new Audi.. I've had my eye on those since they came out, sharp lookin' car.

SpaceGhost on the other hand always has something to say about everything... in a negative way. And the thing is, it's not just towards me.. but everyone. So much negativity and animosity, who made him a moderator anyways? :p

lol, I'm just joshin' with you jones.. you have been pretty laid back recently.

SpaceGhost on the other hand always has something to say about everything... in a negative way. And the thing is, it's not just towards me.. but everyone. Who made him a moderator anyways?

Not sure, think they felt bad for him or something. :p