Obama has $$$

ChevyMan1972

I came home from work today at 3pm. I had been gone for 8 hours and had FIVE messages on my answering machine asking for my vote to Obama. Yes, 5 damned messages. I'm not even counting yesterdays' and any previous bid by Mr. Hussein Obama. Whata jerkface.

I am already sick of Hitlery's attacks on anyone remotely thinking about running for president, that bitch needs to STFU and stop hiding the fact she has no fucking clue what she would do if she even got the presidency.

I am already sick of Hitlery's attacks on anyone remotely thinking about running for president, that bitch needs to STFU and stop hiding the fact she has no fucking clue what she would do if she even got the presidency.

lol. i think shes expressed some ideas.

if Clinton gets elected that will be 20 years under a Bush or Clinton. I'm in for Obama, maybe some ultra liberal leadership is what we need. Wasn't FDR a very liberal President?

Yes, You are referring to FDR's "New Deal" Programs of the 30s. From what I understand, Obama is in favor of such government funded programs as a means of economic and social reform. This is one of the big economic differences between him and Hillary. Hillary plans to socialize health care but I am extremely skeptical that the entire capitalistic enterprise of the American economic infrastructure can be manipulated to support it. It worked in Europe because they had a freakin Word War that reset everything to zero...

If I we're left leaning, Big Government sided, which I tend not to be, I would favor Barack's FDR New Deal style big government over Hillary's "make it happen and hope the economy can sustain it".

Yay for speaking out of one's ass.

Please, bitch at me.

Thanks,

-Scott

Yay for speaking out of one's ass.

Please, bitch at me.

Thanks,

-Scott

You support that vile cunt? Someone please remove this man's genitals. The only people who support that perma-PMSing vacuum of sensible policy have worse discharges coming out of their voice box than out of their bleeding commie vaginas. The bitch lies and lies and lies and then goes on an opportunistic rampage, then lies a little more before randomly attacking some other legitimate presidential candidate. She's got all the manly attributes of Margaret Thatcher but instead of having the necessary balls to turn this country around, all she has is three holes that spew the worst kind of filth all across the land.

And even Bill Clinton, whose responsibility it is to cram his dick in one of those holes from time to time to give the American public a breath of fresh air, won't do us the service and instead has joined her out of desparation in bashing Obama. It's unfortunate all we can do is vote against her, maybe Obama will follow through on his promise to make this country a better place and make her the leading candidate in NASA's new program, Operation Sun Landing.

Is that substantial?

You support that vile cunt? Someone please remove this man's genitals. The only people who support that perma-PMSing vacuum of sensible policy have worse discharges coming out of their voice box than out of their bleeding commie vaginas. The bitch lies and lies and lies and then goes on an opportunistic rampage, then lies a little more before randomly attacking some other legitimate presidential candidate. She's got all the manly attributes of Margaret Thatcher but instead of having the necessary balls to turn this country around, all she has is three holes that spew the worst kind of filth all across the land.

And even Bill Clinton, whose responsibility it is to cram his dick in one of those holes from time to time to give the American public a breath of fresh air, won't do us the service and instead has joined her out of desparation in bashing Obama. It's unfortunate all we can do is vote against her, maybe Obama will follow through on his promise to make this country a better place and make her the leading candidate in NASA's new program, Operation Sun Landing.

Is that substantial?

:lol:

:cool:

-Marc

I like how last year she was supposed to fly from South Carolina to Cali, when she got to the plane she saw it was a Gulf Stream 2, she refused to board it Because "she only travels in Gulf Stream 3s". So they had to send a plane from Texas to pick her up and fly to Cali. :nono: She is the definition of "WASP".