Pre Heads and Cam TBSS Dyno Pulls

DTM Brian

2006 Trailblazer SS

Long Tube Headers

Cold Air Intake

Canned Tune from a TBSS Parts Retailer

Best Pass of 12.6? at 106.? mph.

Truck is getting a set of CNC'd Trick Flows with a Cam to take full advantage of the heads and then coming back for a tune.

http://24.26.129.28:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/TBSS.JPG

They are really nice trucks. I really like the look of them, all the new chevy trucks for that matter. They are gonna need a little torque to get that near 5k curb weight moving. I'm interested to see what kinda power Sam will get out of his just knowing his past with modding vehicles and producing results.

This is why Lightnings are screwed

pshhh! Kenne Bell it and pray yo.

Those SS's are running some damn good times out there though. They seem to be getting some impressive numbers with minor bolt on work.

What are these things running in stock form?

Brian do you know if he has a converter. Alot of 2wd tbss are goin mid 12 with a good converter and basic bolt ons. The fastest bolt on one n/a is a low 12. He has Lt headers, converter, UDP, and e-fans.

Oops. I forgot about that. I believe it to be a 3500 stall

2006 Trailblazer SS

Long Tube Headers

Cold Air Intake

Canned Tune from a TBSS Parts Retailer

Best Pass of 12.6? at 106.? mph.

Truck is getting a set of CNC'd Trick Flows with a Cam to take full advantage of the heads and then coming back for a tune.

http://24.26.129.28:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/TBSS.JPG

Hmmmmm.....

Then.... with THOSE numbers, I SHOULD be faster. I make power RWHP, more RWHP TQ, weigh a wee bit less, and have the same Stall.....

Interesting.....

KillJoy