96 Toyota Celica ST up for trade...

cinergi

I've had this for a short time and I have decided I'd rather have something else as a daily driver. Before you offer up something, please keep in mind that I drive about 60 miles a day and I'd like to keep my DD as economical as possible. Read: decent mpg. I'm rather open to imports. Let me know what you've got. I have good details here:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/car/595756277.html

Could you please post pricing and details from your criagslist post.

96 Toyota Celica modded for a nice Honda or ImportI have for sale a 1996 Toyota Celica ST 25th Anniversary Edition in a 5 speed manual. The car has 129,xxx miles on it and I am the third owner. I have all service records, excluding the aftermarket 2.25 inch header back exhaust. This car has been meticulously cared for. Oil changes at every 3k miles. I am going to drain and fill the tranny with syncro mesh this week, too. THIS CAR HAS NOT BEEN RACED!

I am just looking for something different--I drive about 60 miles a day and would like something great on gas, which this also is. This is a spectacular car and whoever gets it will be extremely happy with it!

This car needs nothing. The previous owner had the timing belt and a ton of other routine maintenance done right before I bought it. It's gone 130k miles and it easily has another 100k in it. The engine in this car will outlast the body. I'm 100% confident in it to get me anywhere I'd need to go and it has never given me so much as an iffy start. First or second chirp and she starts right up and purrs.

What it could use is all cosmetic, being: a new fuel cover door and to have the front passenger side fender banged out and repainted, both issues caused by the previous owner's brother in law borrowing it for one night. Slight rust under the doors but that's all. I should have a fuel door very shortly and the dent in the passenger side fender should be taken care of within the week.

I prefer to trade!

Looking mostly for Hondas: Del Sols, Civics, Preludes, or Integras. I am open to other trades too, let's talk. Will consider trade plus cash for the right car. And I'm not put off by mods in the slightest, as long as they are solid. If you have a trade you'd like me to consider please email me info and pictures. It's hard to get a hold of me by my cell phone so email's gonna be your best bet.

Performance Additions:

Custom built CAI (I'm including an AEM bypass valve that has not yet been attached)

NGK Iridium Plugs

NGK Spark wires

earth grounding kit

Headers

custom bent 2.25" exhaust piping

Magnaflow hi-flow Catalytic Converter

Magnaflow Street Muffler

Underdrive Pulley (not yet installed but will be included)

Suspension:

Front Upper Strut Bar

TRD Rear Strut Bar

Interior

Painted interior panels (white)

blue 194 5-way leds in dash

blue 194 leds in courtesy lights

clear tacoma courtesy light lenses

blue led in dome light

Short Shifter

Custom White Leather Shift Boot

Price... 4750

I will have better pics soon.

I've had this for a short time and I have decided I'd rather have something else as a daily driver. Before you offer up something, please keep in mind that I drive about 60 miles a day and I'd like to keep my DD as economical as possible. Read: decent mpg. I'm rather open to imports. Let me know what you've got. I have good details here:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/car/595126996.html

"This post has been flagged for removal." :confused:

Ive got a 1998 Toyota Camry that Ill trade you. Its got 62k on the engine. Runs great. Seems to have a slight wobble in the front right wheel now for some reason. I have to have that checked out.

Let me know...

http://a43.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/83/l_331f74258e1af560e66b36f240c966c2.jpg

Are you selling straigt up? I drive 65-100 miles a day and am looking for another daily beater. Let me know for real on that one.

Ive got a 1998 Toyota Camry that Ill trade you. Its got 62k on the engine. Runs great. Seems to have a slight wobble in the front right wheel now for some reason. I have to have that checked out.

Let me know...

http://a43.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/83/l_331f74258e1af560e66b36f240c966c2.jpg

Are you selling straigt up? I drive 65-100 miles a day and am looking for another daily beater. Let me know for real on that one.

Well, I don't really need a wrecked car. lol...

Yes, I am willing to sell out right.

This is my old celi. Slow as hell but had spirit and held corners like pamela anderson holds silicone. I'm in the market for another one after trading this one for the legacy. It really was an awesome car for me. Never once did she have a problem.

Good luck with the sale brotha. Hit me up sometime.