Large Frosted Plexiglass sheets!

Flybye

just as the title says. i have 7 sheets of his stuff left. i have had it in my garage for a long time now and forgot i still had some. the measurements are 21X44 on 3 of them and 21X50 on the rest. they are also 1/2" thick

im sure somebody could use this more than myself, i only need one sheet.

from the prices i have seen it loks like $25 per sheet would be a REALLY good price.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a88/seandb20/71876443.jpg

I have a project coming up soon where I may need a couple sheets of this, but I'm not sure if I need the 1/2" thickness. Let me do some measuring and I'll get back with you.

i was going to use it for a home proect, but had a change in plans. it is literally a milimeter or two shy of being 1/2" but so close i figured thats what i would put it up as :D

let me know before i start calling the car audio shops. im sure they could use it?

Guest Melanie
You cut it with a table or band saw, with a specific blade. Wood blades would chip up the glass.

the plastic would mess up the blade (and the wood) not the other way around. a wet saw could work but might be slippery as hell if you use it with the water on, dont know about the diamond blade. i was just cutting glass on one and it was all over the place. watch your fingers! interested to know how it goes though.

i'll offer $10 (thats how much i got mine from sean last summer )

i'll take 3 of them pm me

damn that was atleast 2 or 3 summers ago. and i sold it so cheap because you were a friend of roberts if i remeber correctly. i couldnt let it all go for that price or else i would be losing a good deal of money.

anyways i still have all 9 sheets left...2 for myself and the other 7 for sale. so shoot the offers my way. i am willing to make deals if feasable ;)

• 1 month later...
Up for a good seller....these are nice..... Call me when you go to del to get mine

thanks man...will do. i havent been up there in weeks, but i need to go up and get some stuff this week

• 4 weeks later...