Wireless Internet Problem

Guest Hal

My damn internet is starting to get on my nerves. I have wireless with a good signal but I can't get the internet to work.

When I try to connect, it does so normally until it starts to acquire the network address. It takes a long time to finally acquire the network address. Once it does that it tells me it has good signal strength and is connected. The problem is, I can't get on the web or do anything else. It also sends plenty of packets, but zero are received. Does anyone know how I might be able to fix this?

PS. Sorry if this is confusing, I don't know a whole lot about this stuff anymore. If you need more info or clarification just ask.

Password is correct, I already tried that. I've also reset my router.

I just found out my other computer started doing the same thing. It says it has limited or no connectivity even with excellent signal strength.

Start/run/cmd

IPconfig /all

see if your IP starts with a 192.168.1.? thats the address you need to get online...

You might just need to power cycle everything like mentioned above that usually fixes everything

is it DSL or broadband