I hate life...

Guest Hal

I've never met you but you seem to be an intelligent person, I'm sure you'll figure out something. If anything at least you know you have people on this board that you can confide in and store your car/parts. You're a pretty young dude to be owning a house and getting married (in my humble 25 year old opinion at least). Maybe this is a sign to get out and do something new. When shit gets me down..bitches, life, etc..I recite these simple words

1. It could always be worse.

2. Lose a ho gain a ho (or two, or three)

You know Hal, the one all-consuming fact that I've observed in situations like these - not only in my life, but in the lives of others - is that as long as you keep a relatively positive attitude, don't give up, and concentrate on the future and not on the past and the things you can't change, you'll come out ahead.

Clearly, it's easy for everyone who's not in your shoes to preach about how things will get better. But if you believe it'll get better, it will. Good luck.

I completely agree. And as stupid as it sounds, my brother and the $90k I could deal with. My dad, I dealt with. The one thing that made that possible was Ashley. So now, losing (I say losing, but, technically right now it's just a break) the keystone, every fell in.

It is somehow easier when I see the outpouring of support from "strangers". I've never met a lot of you guys offering space to me, and it is not something I will soon forget.

I have a small shed on my property. I could store 1 or 2 things in it if you need some space somewhere (like tires or a box of parts). It is not much but it is here if you need it.

Sorry about the whole situation.

Hal, I know we started off on the wrong foot but things have cleared just like most of your situations soon will. I know that is a lot to take in being young and it kind of seems overwelming. My dad has always said, "plan for the future, but take life one day at a time". If you need sotrage, my basement is big and i got room in the garage too.

Anthony

That is really horrible a family memeber would do something like that. Its really sad he would take advanage of you in that way I'm really sorry to hear. Just have to keep a positive attitude I've been through a rough few weeks myself not on as serious of a level but I totaled my 30 thousand dollar evo because one of my best friends decided to drive drunk and being the kind person that I am told them to park the car and i'll come pick them up and on the way I wreck my car. So keeping a positive attitude definately helps. Hope everything works out best of luck to you and your family.

I have no doubt that my brother or sister would do the same thing so I treat them like I treat any stranger when it comes to business. It took my wife a long time and similar problems to learn what I knew about family.

We've had so many fucked up things that happened to her and her family that we could write a book, but we got through it all so far and are still going.

Evan