pandora radio

jermattak

I love Pandora. I've got 19k mp3's, and sometimes it's really hard to pick what I want to listen to. With Pandora, you just need to know what type of music you want to listen to to fit your mood, put in an artist/song that is a good example of it, and away you go.

I love Pandora. I've got 19k mp3's, and sometimes it's really hard to pick what I want to listen to. With Pandora, you just need to know what type of music you want to listen to to fit your mood, put in an artist/song that is a good example of it, and away you go.

+1, except my personal collection is only around 11.5k

Seriously, I don't even load music on my iPhone anymore. I've got Pandora and it's always got what I want on it. Jailbreak it, get the Backgrounder app, and that let's apps play in the background, so you can listen to music while testing or using the Internet... In fact... I'm listening to it now :D

i fail everytime i post a thread that doesnt have to do with riding..well, my life sucks..i dont recall seeing anything about pandora

DANGIT

I think you were busy bashin The Devil Wears Prada (I don't care for the band). It's all good man. You still in a band? I meant to ask that before. Got any music on disk or other?

I think you were busy bashin The Devil Wears Prada (I don't care for the band). It's all good man. You still in a band? I meant to ask that before. Got any music on disk or other?

no sir, done with that a few years ago, i might be able to find some cds