Fun in The Snow 08

Guest Removed

Everyone loves drifting around in the snow, but then rags on drifters that do it on the track. I don't get it... It's the same concept, just a lot harder on dry pavement.

Not everyone rags on it, but it's too fucking expensive to consider worth a damn.

Not everyone rags on it, but it's too fucking expensive to consider worth a damn.

Not really. You could drop about $10k in a Corolla and have a very reliable DD drift car. That's a lot less than a Mustang.

Guest Removed
If they had a sanctioned snow-drifting event that would be stupid too

quick lets camber our rear tires in 3.5 degrees put 500 horse's to the rear wheels and go buy 16 sets of rear tires :confused:

i will say it is a art in itself. but really. must just be a jap thing. i'd do it if someone paid me to. but never would i go just build a car to do it (for myself anyway)

we had a hell of a time today pulling each other around on snowboards. the lexus is a tank in the snow. we even built a big ass snow ramp in the front yard. its about 5-6 feet tall. we have hit it a few times but getting the car up to speed is hard since the car keeps overheating. lol

i should have taken some pics when it was light out. but we are partying it up and gonna hit that shit all night. should be fun :D