Ever fight a celebrity?

coltboostin

My boy Rafi vs. Pharrell Williams.

I give the first round to Rafi. TRUE FUCKING STORY.

Rafi-Pharell-Me-tour Manager-Afterhours-near fistfight on tour bus. It was witnessed by 2 people here, and Aron may have pics...

One of the most ridiculous situations I have ever been involved

Almost for me. I was the "leader" of a stage crew (I was a damn roadie) for a well known local band around here for a few years. We had a gig with Shadows Fall, Trivium, Bury Your Dead, and a few other bands the night before Columbus OzzFest. I will not get into the details of the words we spoke, but I basically got into a heated argument with Matt Heafy. For those of you who do not know this half-assed POS "celebrity", he is the frontman for Trivium. I will tell you now that the kid is a cocky POS. It was broken up before the fists started flying.

Almost for me. I was the "leader" of a stage crew (I was a damn roadie) for a well known local band around here for a few years. We had a gig with Shadows Fall, Trivium, Bury Your Dead, and a few other bands the night before Columbus OzzFest. I will not get into the details of the words we spoke, but I basically got into a heated argument with Matt Heafy. For those of you who do not know this half-assed POS "celebrity", he is the frontman for Trivium. I will tell you now that the kid is a cocky POS. It was broken up before the fists started flying.

HAHA, I've seen Trivium live 3 times and I always caught that impression of him.

HAHA, I've seen Trivium live 3 times and I always caught that impression of him.

I liked them before all of this went down. It really changed my view of them. Kinda ruined it for me ya know?

I will say though that the guys from Shadows Fall and Bury Your Dead are cool as hell! I had time to help Shadows Fall take down their set. Cool dudes.

I liked them before all of this went down. It really changed my view of them. Kinda ruined it for me ya know?

I will say though that the guys from Shadows Fall and Bury Your Dead are cool as hell! I had time to help Shadows Fall take down their set. Cool dudes.

Yeah, sounds about right. You like In Flames? They're comin' to town again in May.

I met Pharrell Williams back stage at Polaris a few years ago during the Sprite Remix tour and thought the guy was a complete douchebag. There were a few of us talking to the guys from O.A.R. and someone introduced me to Pharrell, and he wouldn't even shake my hand. I was just one of probably 100's of people he me that day, but not shaking someone's hand when you're introduced is a shitty move in my opinion.

You fought marc stock, he tries to be an e-celebrity. Does that count? He even tried to smash your window (and couldn't, what a pansy).

yeah but he ultimately won cause everytime it rains the windshield wiper he bent mocks me with only a half clean windshield on every wipe. and marc fought all of his friends except me i think. Scared?, who knows

Yeah, sounds about right. You like In Flames? They're comin' to town again in May.

Of course :D I may try to go to that show. Honestly I hate to go to any shows until my Talon is ready for this year. I still have a LOT to get done to it. We'll see though.

Personally I'd like to see Gojira roll around again sometime soon.

yeah but he ultimately won cause everytime it rains the windshield wiper he bent mocks me with only a half clean windshield on every wipe. and marc fought all of his friends except me i think. Scared?, who knows

Add one more to his scared list