Auto Show

Benny

I was so pissed....dodge didnt have the Challenger there and Nissan failed to bring the GTR. Only good thing bout the show was all the hot chicks. Did anyone else notice all the shift knobs were taken off the cars, I guess there has been alot of theft in previous years. BTW those of you that have bought or are thinking bout buying a srt8 cherokee have fun with the 11mpg city and 13mpg highway!!

No Camaro last year, and no Challenger this year? I think the Mustang had already been out for over a year before they finally brought it here too. WTF? The Columbus Auto Show is pretty weak.

That's because the Columbus Auto Show is basically put on by dealers. It's not on the main show circut. The concepts that are there are a few years old.

went to the auto show early sunday, and it was empty (pretty crowded by the time we left). i was a bit disappointed not to see the GT-R or challenger. and no GT500 either. i was close to talking my wife into getting an SRT8 cherokee (for me), but decided to wait until the bigger hemi comes out in a year or two. overall, it was worth it for me, because i got a chance to sit in most of the cars since no one was there yet. my wife decided she will be getting a decked out escalade or GMC denali once she has another kid (ouch).

on a side note, we brought our twin daughters there, fed them before going into the show, and experienced one of the worst blow-outs ever. my daughter had shit all the way up her back, and down both of her legs--pretty much had to rinse her off under the sink, and since my wife didn't have a spare outfit, she rocked the auto show in a bib and diaper. i'll have pics of her shitted up outfit later.

went to the auto show early sunday, and it was empty (pretty crowded by the time we left). i was a bit disappointed not to see the GT-R or challenger. and no GT500 either. i was close to talking my wife into getting an SRT8 cherokee (for me), but decided to wait until the bigger hemi comes out in a year or two. overall, it was worth it for me, because i got a chance to sit in most of the cars since no one was there yet. my wife decided she will be getting a decked out escalade or GMC denali once she has another kid (ouch).

on a side note, we brought our twin daughters there, fed them before going into the show, and experienced one of the worst blow-outs ever. my daughter had shit all the way up her back, and down both of her legs--pretty much had to rinse her off under the sink, and since my wife didn't have a spare outfit, she rocked the auto show in a bib and diaper. i'll have pics of her shitted up outfit later.

I started laughing hysterically at the second half of this post cause i had to do the exact same thing a year ago at a car show.

LOL Priceless I know exactly what you are talking about! If have to change a really stinky diaper I usually leave in on the sink in public bathrooms as a tool to push Birth Control. I know I have easily affected a few guys that walked in a bathroom and said "WTF is that smell?" and seen it was a baby's diaper and said "Fuck that I am not having kids if I have to change diapers like those!" I'm sure they went right out and bought a pack of condoms. :)