girlfriend requirements

Guest Melanie

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally it's not much fun to be a dick with super awesome, super witty responses that could easily be deleted by the mod who's business this is.

Edit: See, this is why I say smart things.^

I guess the quality I would like most in a GF (Look, I'm on topic!) is that she would not need to judge me by some dumb shit I've done in my past. Or if she does, she should let it go. You know, cause love and all that shit.

(Looks at its me)

Well that someone is me.

Be nice to her.. don't need her mad anymore than she already is. We dated right outta highschool and ten years later tried to fire it up again but it didn't work for more reasons than a post on here. If she was some dumb random bitch I'd say have at it but her and I have a long history, she's one that has stood out amongst the many whether I portrayed that on here or not. Hence the unban.

Gotta respect that. Well said.

Guest Melanie
Well that someone is me.

Be nice to her.. don't need her mad anymore than she already is. We dated right outta highschool and ten years later tried to fire it up again but it didn't work for more reasons than a post on here. If she was some dumb random bitch I'd say have at it but her and I have a long history, she's one that has stood out amongst the many whether I portrayed that on here or not. Hence the unban.

thank you. we know the story and its for us, so all of you can back off. dont get me wrong its fun to crack on people but theres a time and a place. and he is one thats stands out for me too.

Guest Melanie
I guess the quality I would like most in a GF (Look, I'm on topic!) is that she would not need to judge me by some dumb shit I've done in my past. Or if she does, she should let it go. You know, cause love and all that shit.

(Looks at its me)

I DIDNT BREAK UP WITH HIM BECAUSE OF THE POST!

Guest Melanie
Allows us to keep some aspects of our personal lives separate. ;)

yes. people forget the internet is PUBLIC. alot of people should think before they post things. to stop and think how they would like it if someone did it to them. its simple human decency. plus who wants the world to know every single thing about them?

yes. people forget the internet is PUBLIC. alot of people should think before they post things. to stop and think how they would like it if someone did it to them. its simple human decency. plus who wants the world to know every single thing about them?

Because someone shitting on someone's loofa is hilarious no matter the context. :cool:

Guest Melanie
im glad you all can laugh at such an embarassing story. id think most people never would have told anyone.most people i think would have thrown it away wiether they told the owner or not too. not let them keep using it. but there is no need to keep talking about it. she may not have been a great person to him, (frankly was a bitch with what she did) but she is a human being. and all people deserve at least a bit of respect.

I DIDNT BREAK UP WITH HIM BECAUSE OF THE POST!

Shhhhhhhhh my daughter is asleep, you shouting on the internets might wake her up. She had 3 vacinations today and is feeling quite cranky, kinda like you. So don't wake her up, K. We use our inside keyboards here.

Guest Melanie
Shhhhhhhhh my daughter is asleep, you shouting on the internets might wake her up. She had 3 vacinations today and is feeling quite cranky, kinda like you. So don't wake her up, K. We use our inside keyboards here.

ha thats funny. not cranky anymore. brians being nice but other people either cant read or just want to piss me off again. ill use my inside keyboard now :)

Guest Melanie
hell no it wasnt my loofah. he said that earlier. it was the girl who was cheating on him in iraq. thats why i can see the humor in the stroy. i just dont think posting degrading things about people on the internet is cool. she can kiss my ass for all i care. just speaking generally.

i just dont think posting degrading things about people on the internet is cool.

Just throwing this out there, but this may not be a suitable forum for you. Degrading things said on the internet appears to be one of the mottos of this place. :p