girlfriend requirements

Guest Melanie

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Melanie
theres different levels of what i mean i guess. theres comments and theres things that cross the line. how would you guys like it if your girls said or showed the size of your dick to the world. obviously some of you could care less but some of you can see what i mean. its just an example. theres some things that are going too far.

You know, most of us, including me, actually DON'T give a crap.(Sorry, just being honest, not sarcastic) I agree with you that speculation on your break-up should be left off the table, but you HAVE to let us play with the loofa thing! It's just too damned funny!

Guest Melanie
You know, most of us, including me, actually DON'T give a crap.(Sorry, just being honest, not sarcastic) I agree with you that speculation on your break-up should be left off the table, but you HAVE to let us play with the loofa thing! It's just too damned funny!

thats why i posted the cat thing. if brian doesnt care why should I. its not like i was involved. you all dont understand the point because you dont know the whole story. he can say whatever he wants about himself hes an adult.

Columbus Racing is like Walmart. It is a one stop shop. Not only do we have threads on here related to cars. You can find answers to just about anything on here. More informative then google. :)

It's true.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/NewPicture.jpg

Unfortunatly I havent read through the last page or two but I would like to interject here. If someone is speaking about their relationship (or lack thereof) opening on a public forum then everything is open to speculation. If she or he wanted it private than they probably shouldn't have posted it on a public forum.

/drunken post

Guest Melanie
Unfortunatly I havent read through the last page or two but I would like to interject here. If someone is speaking about their relationship (or lack thereof) opening on a public forum then everything is open to speculation. If she or he wanted it private than they probably shouldn't have posted it on a public forum.

/drunken post

that is the whole point of this. people shouldnt do this b/c it hurts relationships.

and private stuff is private.

is there a way to just change the subject back to poop jokes or something?

Seriously though, if its your private business then keep it as such. The last 2 pages confuse the hell out of me honestly. One person says respect their privacy another says 'fuck it'. Of course maybe its the 5 glasses of Smithwicks I had that make me so confused.... eh im going to bed.

Guest Melanie
just so everyone knows we are not fighting any more and the loofah thing is not as important as you seem to think it is. nobody needs to feel bad or concerned or hateful or whatever else i could list.

just so everyone knows we are not fighting any more and the loofah thing is not as important as you seem to think it is. nobody needs to feel bad or concerned or hateful or whatever else i could list.

Then quit searching through Brian posts then. :cool:

its me

Riceboy

Last Activity: Today 12:59 PM

Searching Forums User: Not Brian @ 12:59 PM

:o :o :o

Guest Melanie
so what? ill tell you like i did the guy i was talking to. he knows where all the funny stuff is so i was looking for different things that were what he thinks is worth looking at. i joined this because of him and his sense of humor. remember? quit acting like im doing something wrong. i found the caturday page by doing this and it was worth the search and messaging ive had to go with it. so dont worry about it. and it shouldnt be an option if im not supposed to use it btw. :)

so what? ill tell you like i did the guy i was talking to. he knows where all the funny stuff is so i was looking for different things that were what he thinks is worth looking at.quit acting like im doing something wrong. i found the caturday page by doing this and it was worth the search and messaging ive had to go with it. so dont worry about it. it shouldnt be an option if im not supposed to use it btw. :)

stalker ???? ;)

just because Brian post in a thread doesn't make a funny thread. Although he is quiet the funny, Brian post don't always = funny.

so what? ill tell you like i did the guy i was talking to. he knows where all the funny stuff is so i was looking for different things that were what he thinks is worth looking at.quit acting like im doing something wrong. i found the caturday page by doing this and it was worth the search and messaging ive had to go with it. so dont worry about it. it shouldnt be an option if im not supposed to use it btw. :)

Oh this is simple, I don't believe you are searching to find funny content. There is plenty of funny material that Brian didn't post on here. That excuse may work on someone your age, but I and others know better. Look here sweetheart, you broke up with him, so as far as I am concerned you are fair game now. So let's hear some automotive knowledge soon, this isn't Off topic.com. If not, this may not be the place for you. Or do you just need attention?

Guest Melanie
Oh this is simple, I don't believe you are searching to find funny content. There is plenty of funny material that Brian didn't post on here. That excuse may work on someone your age, but I and others know better. Look here sweetheart, you broke up with him, so as far as I am concerned you are fair game now. So let's hear some automotive knowledge soon, this isn't Off topic.com. If not, this may not be the place for you. Or do you just need attention?

for your information we may not be single much longer and back together and you are not helping him IN ANY WAY. AND DONT ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME OR THE WAY WE ARE.

Guest Melanie
stalker ???? ;)

just because Brian post in a thread doesn't make a funny thread. Although he is quiet the funny, Brian post don't always = funny.

YOU ACT LIKE I WAS CLICKING ON EVERYTHING. do you really think i cant tell the difference between a funny headline and a car post? come on.