Formal Apology to CR Members!!!!

Rhett

I want to stop the bull shit, I know that it is bull shit that I started. I enjoy comming out on the week ends shoot'n the shit with everybody and the racing here and there. I have been comming out since I was 15 from BJs on Main, East Point on Broad, Thrift store and Iron Poney, Shottensteins and now QS&L. I dont want any problems when we start meeting back up this season. So I want to say I am sorry for some of the stuff I said and the people I said shit about.

I first want to say Im sorry to Rob (Yellow C6) for saying that he did not pay or contribut to his Vette. I was going off of what I heard from other people. Wich I found out that when they told me these things about him, they were trying to "start shit" to get me to race him more. So Rob, I apologize. and when I get back lets run again no sand baging and then lets run on the differance on car lengths.

And Hal (wat the hal) I dont know exactly where you came in, but my bad.

The reason I am posting this is because I just want to be able to come home and met up and there be no drama. Just meet up and race and have fun.

And I will not talk shit ne more, Unless its just in good fun.

Well i hope this means something to someone and maybe I can earn some peoples respect this summer.

-Rhett

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, an apology :confused: Most of the assholes on the board are the nicest people you will ever meet... and never apologize. I dont know if this is going to help or make things worse. It's a good gesture though, I'll give you that.

Kick him while he's down boys!!!!

http://static.flickr.com/60/196355079_77f6959fd6.jpg

Only pansies apologize.

I can respect an apology like this.

So can I. Even though the statements were not directed towards me. I think he is going in the right direction here. This doesnt ever happen and I think he should get some respect for apologizing to memebers he has made acquzations towards and CR.

Very nice. I think that's a sincere apology. And he makes a good point. Isn’t the reason we’re all members is to have fun, meet people and talk cars.? Sure there are going to be egos and personalities that don’t match up. But CR shouldn’t be about making people feel stupid or flaming them for no reason. And the fact that he, at one point, may have done that and is now apologizing…Well that takes a person with some real balls to go against the grain and do the right thing when it’s so easy to just keep the BS going!

RESPECT!!