Formal Apology to CR Members!!!!

Rhett

Thanks for reading this, I did mess up but Im glad people read this and we can all chill with out the BS now (that I did Sart).

Nah I am from the East side, Reynoldsburg-Whitehall area

My bad I was thinking about something else and typed West.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this lube tube you speak of?

Its a huge tube with beer in it and a tap at the end.... don't see the point myself... doesnt the beer get warm if your drinking it alone... I guess if you chugged it maybe not.... but I asked the waitress once and she told me just buying the 16 ounce coors bottles was cheaper in the end

Its a huge tube with beer in it and a tap at the end.... don't see the point myself... doesnt the beer get warm if your drinking it alone... I guess if you chugged it maybe not.... but I asked the waitress once and she told me just buying the 16 ounce coors bottles was cheaper in the end

If you're drinking one of those alone, you may have a problem.

If you're drinking one of those alone, you may have a problem.

:grin2: I had just turned 21 (a few days prior ;) ) and my friends were buyin. I think the only problem was I was too drunk to have them get me more.

i'm so surprised i'm not even sure what to say, the last thing i expected was an apology, i respect that and glad you know the truth.

i'll give you your race, and you don't have to worry about any crazy mods cuz my car is the same as it was last year since all my extra money is going to pay for road racing.

Tell you what, I retract my d-bag statement, on the condition that we race at Trails... $50, first to cross the line with all panels intact wins....:p

Sounds good, Have to wait till I get home in june bust first Open Track day when I get home I'll do it for $50. Can I cheat and use hood pins for all my Panels?