Panera Bread Cafe-Dublin OH

lcz06

Panera Bread is hiring part time and full time cashiers, associates and prep people for the Avery & Muirfield Location (Just off Route 33/270. one exit before Tuttle Mall). All hours/schedules are available.

Address:

6665 Perimeter Loop Road

Dublin, OH 43017

(614) 760-9650 | phone

(614) 760-9651 | fax

Requirements:

At least 16 years of age. This position is very flexible with various shifts available, ranging from 5-40 hours/week. Restaurant experience is a plus!

I just recently switched jobs and just started managing at this Panera Bread Café recently and were looking for motivated individuals and offer very competitive wages based on past work experience. So if you live in or around the Dublin area, please call, fax, or come in to fill out an application. Please also write my name Shawn Jackson somewhere on your application so I know you were referred by me. Please contact me if you have any further questions! Thanks!

Panera Bread is hiring part time and full time cashiers, associates and prep people for the Avery & Muirfield Location (Just off Route 33/270. one exit before Tuttle Mall). All hours/schedules are available.

Address:

6665 Perimeter Loop Road

Dublin, OH 43017

(614) 760-9650 | phone

(614) 760-9651 | fax

Requirements:

At least 16 years of age. This position is very flexible with various shifts available, ranging from 5-40 hours/week. Restaurant experience is a plus!

I just recently switched jobs and just started managing at this Panera Bread Café recently and were looking for motivated individuals and offer very competitive wages based on past work experience. So if you live in or around the Dublin area, please call, fax, or come in to fill out an application. Please also write my name Shawn Jackson somewhere on your application so I know you were referred by me. Please contact me if you have any further questions! Thanks!

Shawn, I hope you have better luck on the management side there than I did. They'll fuck you in a heartbeat.

For the people thinking about working there not as management, it's a good easy job.