Looking for a job.......

boosted98gst

I do not have a degree yet either, will be finishing one up slow. Either way im open to anything, other then fastfood style stuff. Ive done detailing before at robys, worked at a bodyshop, can be a painters helper, Im looking for somthing long term and willing to make the drive around the columbus area, I learn pretty fast and I feel that im a good worker, all my old mangers have given me there permission to use them as a reference. Im willing to try anything new, as long as the business carrys insurance over at some point. Here is the bad stuff, when I was 18 in highschool I was convicted with a felony for helping my friend steal my old teachers golfclubs, It was such a stupid mistake on my part, and was young and dumb for doing it, It was not a violent crime ,all we did was steal the golf clubs and the other guy pawn them off, I was just the driver, I am in no way a theif , I have the police report so anyone can see the police report ect I also have statments from my old managers stating im a good worker ect, I am not a bad person , Just make a stupid mistake that I wish I could take back. I am having a really hard time finding a job , when putting "yes" on an app about a felony scares most people away without even hearing my story, or trying to explain myself. If anyone can help out that would be great, thanks for the time-

P.S I do not even play golf

jason