Things to do in the nasty 'nati

HotCarl

So Im the best man in my older brother's wedding in 2 months. So far the plan for the bachlor party is to go down to Cinci and either go to the river boats, then hit a strip club or two in Kentucky or get rooms at a really nice hotel downtown (not sure which one) and go bar/club/bewbie bar hopping from there.

Anyone from around that area and recommend any places? As of right now the tentative date is the 27th of April. This is a sunday so Im not sure if that would effect anything being open or liquer license not to sell on sunday's.

My oldest brother and his boy went down and stayed ina really nice hotel downtown for a Bengals game a few months ago, they said the cab ride from the hotel to the strip club was less than 5 min and the club was located in Kentucky. As far as I know strip clubs are illegal in the county that Cinci resides in. Any recommendation's?

Well, I guess i can help here...

If you want to stay at a hotel downtown, there are SEVERAL, and all of them are nice.

There are also several good bars/clubs downtown here are the better ones:

Bang! (best place IMO, hottest girls, no ugly ones, good music, lots of places to sit and chill, and a small/med dance floor if you want to do that)

Sully's (great bar, great looking women)

Cadillac Ranch (large mix, hot women, but also DUFFs, large mix of music, from country to rock to hiphop/rap)

Lodge Bar (good live music on weekends, a lot of people barhop between Sully's and here, as well as Cadillac Ranch since they are all within the same block) Downside: None really, except for the hotels are more expensive.

If you dont want to go downtown, Mt Adams has a great bar district with several amazing bars such as The Pavillion (my favorite), Longworth's, as well as Alive One. Pavillion is a 4 level bar, with outdoor patios on each level. Longworths is 2 stories, live music, pool tables, and an outdoor patio on the first level and more of a club atmosphere on the 2nd (also has an outdoor patio w/ bar). The Mt Adams bar district is a popular place in cincy for bachelor/bachelorette parties. Downside: Depending, sometimes Mt Adams can be dead on weekends in the winter/spring before it gets warm out. You would have to get a cab back to your hotel.

Also, keep in mind there is no smoking in these places. If you want to smoke, right across the river is the Main Strasse village which is a bar district with about 10~15 bars all lined up. Very good looking women, cheap drinks, lots of fun. Downside: its a bar goer smoking haven, so all the places are filled with smoke. and you will smell like an ashtray when you leave.

If you do go to the Gambling Boats (which are in indiana) there are strip clubs around them. I have never been, but I hear they can get pretty shady.

If you have anymore questions, I have a pretty good feel for cincinnati night life, feel free to PM me.

FYI, for my buddy's bachelor party, we all met up at the hotel. A party van was rented, one guy drove it we went to the gambling boats from around 6 to 10ish, then went downtown and bar hopped between the bars I mentioned above and it was a blast (even the dd who drove the party bus had fun). The original plan was to take the party van back to the hotel, then have a cab take us to the bars so everyone could get hammered, but the guy who drove said he didnt plan on drinking alot anyways.