Sportbikers attack car on highway!

NinjaNick

What a bunch of idiots! This doesn't help our hobby/sport at all! You can see it's sportbikes plain as day too; especially seeing the wheelies on the video.

[url:912e1]http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=3485678&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1[/url:912e1]

Driver Claims Bikers Attacked Him on Toll Road

DALLAS -- A North Texas driver says an angry gang of bikers attacked his vehicle for no reason on the Dallas North Tollway -- and he's got the dents, dings, and bullet holes to prove it. FOX 4's James Rose also has video tape that shows not the attack, but something else daunting about that day.

Edited by NinjaNick

Well they werent being angels but i think they got pissed when he tried to pass them and

then he hit one of the riders when he changed lanes.. sounds like he hit one and they returned fire when he didnt stop... I would have done the same thing...funny how all the bikers that showed up at the station had the same story and they actually followed him to the

station.. If i was at fault i dont think i would go that out of my way to follow him just to get arrested!!!!

well........that was an awfull big dent in the side of the car...i dont think even the bigest of riders could KICK that in a car while moving on the hwy.chances are he got pissed tried to push thru and hit a bike (the bike prolly tried to block him out)..BUT, shooting at him????? damn i didnt think wheelies made you crazy!!! matbe i should stop?!?!?!?!?!