Dyno Vid...

GSXRAntwon

Cavin,

I was a month late b/c u said u were going to buy it. But then you tried to hustle me for 6700 when it books for 7500 and I paid u 8K, plus I put about 500 in mods. Its ok I sold the bike now. I really dont care anymore....

The car made 450rwhp/415rwtq.

Anthony

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but it dynoed low to start with.

Thank you....originally when I got the car it made 364rwhp, and 450rwhp now, 86rwhp gain from heads/cam/tune.

anyone want to pay for the same parts and we can put them on my car and see if it will make more power? we could place bets on it.

U need a loan....got to http://www.chase.com :D

Thank you....originally when I got the car it made 364rwhp, and 450rwhp now, 86rwhp gain from heads/cam/tune.

thats also with a stock air box that i couldn't even see light through the filters they were so dirty.

thats one of those things you shoud install on the dyno with a before and after run. get fans right up infront of the ducts and see what it really does. they say they picked up 3/10's in the 1/4 with it.

I'm gonna dyno it again with a direct fan in front simulating highway speeds....Vararam claims 32-37hp gains..

I'm gonna dyno it again with a direct fan in front simulating highway speeds....Vararam claims 32-37hp gains..

I would like to see a hp tuners scan of the car showing the maf freq on the dyno verus 100 mph down the road with this intake system.

I would like to see a hp tuners scan of the car showing the maf freq on the dyno verus 100 mph down the road with this intake system.

That is deff something that I will ask Eric to log when we go out, and then I'll get it dynoed again and look at the logs!

If that is with stock manifolds then there is why it is low. With a set of LT headers it will pick up alot of power.

The car has Kooks 1 7/8"....thats not low really, thats right about where everyone else is on CF.com I still have stock intake manifold and throttle body also...theres another 20.

The car has Kooks 1 7/8"....thats not low really, thats right about where everyone else is on CF.com I still have stock intake manifold and throttle body also...theres another 20.

Well if you are on par with everyone else then there is nothing to worry about. Just spray it and make over 600rwhp. :cool: