People who dont hold to their word

clk1

I just have to get this off my chest. if someone gives you a verbal agreement on the purchase of something and say that its yours, just to let them know when you can come get it. then with in 12 hours turns around and sells it to someone else. what is that all about? i mean the least they could have done was said something to me like hey i have someone coming now to get this,do you want it now. but no i didnt get anythig alll i got was yeah its mine if i want it, so i get the money toghther to go pick it up and then i get an email saying he sold it. what the fuck.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"First come first serve" with how people don't show to pick up shit now a days, first person to the door gets it. I sell stuff that way, but if you called and he sold it when you were on the way that would be different. In your defense, it's nice that YOU are a man of YOUR word, but the seller doesn't know that unfortunately.

"First come first serve" with how people don't show to pick up shit now a days, first person to the door gets it. I sell stuff that way, but if you called and he sold it when you were on the way that would be different. In your defense, it's nice that YOU are a man of YOUR word, but the seller doesn't know that unfortunately.

i completely understand that and respect that, but when i make an offer to him, and he says that he accepts the deal and that it is mine. i guess that is what i dont understand. Oh well i had to rant, i will know one thing i will never buy anything from anyone selling anything on CR. nothing against a lot of people here, this just put a sour taste in my mouth about itmes being sold on this site. just my .02 cents.

i completely understand that and respect that, but when i make an offer to him, and he says that he accepts the deal and that it is mine. i guess that is what i dont understand. Oh well i had to rant, i will know one thing i will never buy anything from anyone selling anything on CR. nothing against a lot of people here, this just put a sour taste in my mouth about itmes being sold on this site. just my .02 cents.

who on here screwed ya over??

I feel your pain ls1plus aka Zane screwed me on the refund he promised me for the SS 10 spokes I purchased from him that were fubar. He tells me he'll give me the refund and now won't answer his cell or PM's.....Pretty shady shit if you ask me.

I would just like to take a minute to acknowledge the fact that you're 30 years old and bitching like you're 2. You told me you wanted this bike for over 2 months. No cash no show. I gave you my phone number, you never called. You sent me PM's once every so often saying that you MIGHT have the money next week and you'll let me know. That went on for far too long. I had someone who was REALLY interested. They called, they showed, they rode home on the bike. Grow up and realize you don't win them all.

I would just like to take a minute to acknowledge the fact that you're 30 years old and bitching like you're 2. You told me you wanted this bike for over 2 months. No cash no show. I gave you my phone number, you never called. You sent me PM's once every so often saying that you MIGHT have the money next week and you'll let me know. That went on for far too long. I had someone who was REALLY interested. They called, they showed, they rode home on the bike. Grow up and realize you don't win them all.

Well spoken...

wasnt this a 500 dollar bike? Taran is an awesome guy, I bought his mustang and have been on a verbal/written agreement about monthly payments.. He has been very understanding. In 2 months, if you cant come up with 500 bucks and drive merc. then you are just stringing people along. Grow the fuck up.

Money Talks

Luckybusa or w/e did this to me, also. I drove to his house at an agreed upon time, test drove a vehicle for sale and we agreed on a price. I left for maybe 15 minutes to get to my bank and bring him back cash. He had since sold it to another person for the same price we had agreed on just 15 minutes earlier. All this time he knew I was going to be right back. I called him while standing in his driveway and he didn't answer. He had all the lights off in his house pretending he wasn't there.... the guy is a douche.

Luckybusa or w/e did this to me, also. I drove to his house at an agreed upon time, test drove a vehicle for sale and we agreed on a price. I left for maybe 15 minutes to get to my bank and bring him back cash. He had since sold it to another person for the same price we had agreed on just 15 minutes earlier. All this time he knew I was going to be right back. I called him while standing in his driveway and he didn't answer. He had all the lights off in his house pretending he wasn't there.... the guy is a douche.

That sounds a little different.. I mean you didnt strin him along for weeks on end did you?

Nope. I was at his house at a time we agreed on. Even BS'ed about bikes in his shop for a bit. Just fucking weird that he couldn't even call and say "hey man, sorry for running you around town for an hour, I sold the truck."

Best part was rolling up to the house and seeing the new owner getting in the truck ready to drive away, I know the person and was just like WTF are you doing here. luckbuse was nowhere to be seen. Some people are just flakes I guess.

That sounds a little different.. I mean you didnt strin him along for weeks on end did you?

If you go back and read the thread i did not string him along for weeks, i was very consistent in telling him that IF he still had the bike in march i would be interested. March came he still had the bike so i made an offer and he accepted it.