Newb w/ GTO and GTI

Guest nadthomas

Your right, upon careful review of the pictures I'm not sure what I was thinking. How could I possibly confuse this for rice ?

My mistake..:wtf:

I was waiting for the picture to be some type of PowerPoint presentation to point out the rice.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nadthomas

Wow, I thought I was joining a useful car forum were people had a passion about cars. People with a passion about cars in general would not bash a well put together car, but instead that would respect that work that they have put into it. Instead I have found yet another group of people that like to circle jerk to the dime a dozen crap, and shit on everything else.

I'm done here.

Wow, I thought I was joining a useful car forum were people had a passion about cars. People with a passion about cars in general would not bash a well put together car, but instead that would respect that work that they have put into it. Instead I have found yet another group of people that like to circle jerk to the dime a dozen crap, and shit on everything else.

I'm done here.

:confused: You are that bothered by another persons opinion?

I'm done here.

just ignore then 70% of people are total pricks on here at first but are good people after a while an in person...there just makin fun of you beecause they all have nothign better to do just pass on readin there comments

Guest nadthomas
:confused: You are that bothered by another persons opinion?

It probably shouldn't, but when you personally invest hundreds of hours into a car comments like that tend to bother you. So you ask someone nice not to do it, but then they continue. So, if 70% of the people on here are asshats, then I'm not going to waste my time sifting through the crap to find the useful posts. See you on the goat forums.

Call IPS Motorsports for any work needed done to both cars. 614-444-5884. Or their link is in my sig. Ask for Jeff, Brandon or Mike.

Thanks, I will definitely be checking out the shop, its right up the road from Grove City, so that is very convenient.

It probably shouldn't, but when you personally invest hundreds of hours into a car comments like that tend to bother you. So you ask someone nice not to do it, but then they continue. So, if 70% of the people on here are asshats, then I'm not going to waste my time sifting through the crap to find the useful posts. See you on the goat forums.

Thanks, I will definitely be checking out the shop, its right up the road from Grove City, so that is very convenient.

This guy seems REALLY EMO to me. I honestly pictured this kid when i read it

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u12/darkside709/emo-kids-oh-god-why.jpg

So far you have made a negative post in a thread about someones new car, a negative post about the factory where several of our member work, and you are bitching and whining in your own "welcome to CR" thread.

I thought you were done here? GTFO

Guest nadthomas
So far you have made a negative post in a thread about someones new car, a negative post about the factory where several of our member work, and you are bitching and whining in your own "welcome to CR" thread.

I thought you were done here? GTFO

No, I think I will hang around a little more an stir up some more drama because you guys seem to like it a lot. Note, I said nothing bad about the persons car, only the dealership he bought it from. I bought my GTI there, with the exception of the very first visit, every single time I went there or even called there they managed to do something idiotic and waste my time. I just voiced my opinion about the dealership, and gave the guy praise for th car. The factory I bashed my stepdad worked there for about 15 years under both the old and new ownership. He was head of maintenance, but he regularly had to speak with both the new and old owners on how to properly allocate the money so could actually had any money to purchase steel to get jobs done, and before they lost contracts. While I never worked there, I have walked the entire plant, and my stepdad knew a thing or two about making a steel mill work. Excuse me once again for voicing my opinion.

Keep flexing that e-muscle guys, its freaking hilarious.

So have any plans for the goat?

He's probably going to spend hundreds of hours gaying it up like his Cougar.

I bet he still has the Cougar and he makes $148k per year.

Guest nadthomas
So have any plans for the goat?

Its my DD so nothing crazy and I'm getting married this year so money is a little tight. Also, I log a lot of miles for work, so I need to keep it practical. I have been trying to buy the 18" Beryen 5 staggered setup from a guy on ls1gto, but he is dragging things out. If things fall through with him I will get some other 18" staggered setup, probably something from the TSW line. I think I'm in need of some Pedders Radius Rod bushings. I would also like to sneak in a set of the 05/06 brakes, but not sure how I'm going to accomplish that without my fiance knowing.

Next year I might Pedderize the car with a full set of bushing upgrades, struts, and drop springs. Some LT would be nice, but I need to keep the exhaust quiet for the work I do, and overall I'm extremely happy with the cars power stock, so its not really "necessary", but more is always better.