cark

alibies

Front end needs work.

Edit: Why does every car company just do one fucking front end on their cars and trucks now? Every Dodge, same. Every Ford, sucks. Every Pontiac, same.

Front end needs work.

Edit: Why does every car company just do one fucking front end on their cars and trucks now? Every Dodge, same. Every Ford, sucks. Every Pontiac, same.

Because BMW's been doing it forever. It's supposed to be a Brand Image so people can readily identify the make of the car they see.

Guest fist302
Front end needs work.

I hate how they are doing that now, i understand them trying to keep a brand image but it just doesnt look good putting the same front end look on all the cars. Especially fords big chrome bar grill on smaller cars like the fusion etc.

I hate how they are doing that now, i understand them trying to keep a brand image but it just doesnt look good putting the same front end look on all the cars. Especially fords big chrome bar grill on smaller cars like the fusion etc.

Exactly. keep it subtle and I'm happy. BMW never really had it like the cars do now. You could tell it was a BMW, but, it didn't look like they only had one front end.

Dodge just chopped the front off the RAM1500 and put it on everything else.