Pick-n-Pull fire?

tristanlee85

I have no idea what kind of car it was. I was working 2 rows away pulling a timing chain cover when I started to smell something, but I figured it was someone smoking something. About 5 minutes later a nice black cloud rolled over me and I packed up my shit and got out of there. There was a few good explosions and then I left.

I have a picture on my phone, but the USB cord is at work.

Did anyone else have the pleasure of seeing the car that was set on fire today? It happened around 4:00 or so. It's neat watching a car go up in flames as long as it isn't yours.

This happened at Edisons not to long ago, I'm not sure what they were doing. Using a torch for something.

We climbed out of the truck we were looking at, and bam a whole car was up in flames, blocking the exit might I add. But it was nice to watch from a distance as they tried to use a garden hose to put it out, didn't work out so well.

a buddy of mine worked at a junkyard while we were in high school, the owner was in a hurry to get a rear axle out of a geo metro and the torch ignited some fuel lines......it exploded and took half of the garage out..looked funny but im glad i wasnt there