'Nother noob.

B3NN3TT

Cheers guys; coming over to see the scene.

I'm from west Columbus/south Hilliard. I drive a 2000 Cougar V6 daily, and I'm building a project XR4Ti in my spare time. 2.3T and all that. Hope to have it on the road this spring - still holding out for a new T-5 transmission; the 5-speed T-9 in it from before had an... accident. Inside.

Just... hi.

• Confused 1

Cheers guys; coming over to see the scene.

I'm from west Columbus/south Hilliard. I drive a 2000 Cougar V6 daily, and I'm building a project XR4Ti in my spare time. 2.3T and all that. Hope to have it on the road this spring - still holding out for a new T-5 transmission; the 5-speed T-9 in it from before had an... accident. Inside.

Just... hi.

xr4ti crew... I loled.

" 2000 Roush Cougar"

OH Noez not again!

They're everywhere :lol:

xr4ti crew... I loled.

What's that?

I really have no network for the turbo Ford crowd, outside of turboford.org, so I'm a little out of my element.

They're everywhere :lol:

What's that?

I really have no network for the turbo Ford crowd, outside of turboford.org, so I'm a little out of my element.

I listen to the rome show.. and he has a xr4ti crew. Prolly not funny to anyone who doesnt listen to the show.

I listen to the rome show.. and he has a xr4ti crew. Prolly not funny to anyone who doesnt listen to the show.

Gotcha. I'm not really a sports guy myself, so yeah - missed it. I have a buddy who is listening to Rome pretty much every time I get in his car, though. So now that you mention it - it isn't TOTALLY lost on me...

Hi welcome. Pictures of the XR4Ti ?

Not yet; it isn't much to see at this point - in pieces around my garage. I shall try to get something presentable together soon. Thanks.

Did you know it's much easier to fart in space because the vacuum actually helps suck out the gas your body is attempting to expel? Conversely, it would be really difficult to try to fart when you're deep undersea since the pressure is pushing everything in.

Regardless, you'd be dead in either situation. So it's a null point.