HA. FAST 89 Vette

nurkvinny

easy guys 98% of the public doesnt know what real power is .most thing u cant get any faster than stock camaro,corvete ,mustang.i hear it all the time from guys with stock car with a cold air and they think it cant be beat and i just say ok and go on .till i got my car and started moding it thats when i realised what fast was and im no were close to it.

this made me LOL

Too much to list but had wheels re done last year in cnc machine. Kumo 275-50-17 HS tires.KYB gas adjust shocks.Poly bushings, power stop cross drilled rotors. Straight dual no converter exhust with o2 sensors,Flowmaster dual stainless tip muffs.New Batt, new water pump,alt,air pump,tentioner pully,idler pully,serp belt,air pump bracket.Just did intake manifold gaskets,new injector O rings.Low temp stat,new cap,rotor,button.Msd 8 wires,+ 4 plugs,new AC fuel pump,TPS adjustable fuel pressure,TPS intake air foil, K&N filter, custom stereo. Always has had Mobile 1 full synoil changes.Driveline 1 did halfshafts 2 years ago

Guess it wasn't that much after all.