critique needed

Guest v8_What?

the guy sent me a layout on the car! Is it me or does it look evil as shit even with purple?

http://www.indycarscene.com/photopost/data/500/medium/Chris_Housley_Proof.jpg

Where is the purple triangle at???

purple triangle for what?

It was a joke. It is not funny if I explain it. :D

The purple teletubby had a upside down Triangle on his head. Everyone made a big deal about it because he would carry around a purse and he was a boy. Also the color purple is the gay pride color. And guess what the triangle is the symbol for gay pride. :p:p:p

Guest v8_What?

yeah that is pretty good....but I am not worried. Their is not that many people that would even consider calling me gay to my face especially around my part of the woods since everyone knows what I do for a living right now! ;) I am comfortable with my choice manhood of women only!! No need to change that and go G@y!!!!

I know I am going to get flamed for this one.............if purple is a gay color. What happens when something purple beats another color for instance red?

:p LSU>OSU

yeah that is pretty good....but I am not worried. Their is not that many people that would even consider calling me gay to my face especially around my part of the woods since everyone knows what I do for a living right now! ;) I am comfortable with my choice manhood of women only!! No need to change that and go G@y!!!!

I know I am going to get flamed for this one.............if purple is a gay color. What happens when something purple beats another color for instance red?

:p LSU>OSU

It means OSU got beat by fags. :eek:

Guest v8_What?
I thought it looked good until the LSU > OSU statement.

The way I think of your choice of words is...if 18 dudes who suck cock jump me and beat my ass...who are the cock suckers?

AMIRITE!!!????

I know where you are going with that!!! but if a guy is getting a blow job from another guy does it make the guy recieving it gay........My answer is hell yes because if he even gets a little wood he is gay because a guy gave him a woody!!

Damn it........back on topic. No more fagish posts or you get flamed!!! :burn:

I know where you are going with that!!! but if a guy is getting a blow job from another guy does it make the guy recieving it gay........My answer is hell yes because if he even gets a little wood he is gay because a guy gave him a woody!!

I have never seen a more pertinent time to use this.

http://my.bzflag.org/resources/images/wtf.png

I thought it looked good until the LSU > OSU statement.

The way I think of your choice of words is...if 18 dudes who suck cock jump me and beat my ass...who are the cock suckers?

AMIRITE!!!????

You would be the cock sucker to answer the question.

I AM RITE kthx.