Been Awhile

Alex L.

Hey all, not sure if anyone here remembers me or not. My name's Alex, and I joined this forum awhile ago with an NA 1982 Supra. Well, a lot has changed since I left the forum. Last winter, my dad and I finished turboing the Supra, and it's running great with the turbo'd 220k 5M motor. If anyone remembers, the car was a flat black/silver mix, but it is all flat black now. It will be receiveing a fresh coat of Quicksilver soon, and we already have a reupholstered interior for it. Pics of this car can be see here.

At the beginning of last summer, I acquired a 1992 SC300 for a DD. Pics of the car can be found here and here. I have really gained an appreciation for the 2JZ engine with this car, as the engine has power whenever, and is very powerful considering it's a NA I-6. This car will not be receiveing any mods besides a suspension kit, CD player & subs, and potentially an exhaust. It's a very fun car and I'm very satisfied with it.

That's pretty much all that has happened here in the little while I wasn't here. I hope that I wasn't completely forgotten!

Nice pictures few of those were taken about a mile from my house at the College. I cant place the pic by the 20 mph sign but it looks familiar.

It was at the Granville Intermediate School. That's probably one of my favorite pics that I've taken.

I'm glad to hear that all of you guys are happy to have me back too. :rolleyes: