Anybody watching Drag Race High On Speed?

RQUICK91GT

I have been watching the show from the beginning.Its a cool show.The mustang is coming along awesome and with tony bishoff on board the monza may as well forfiet it does not stand a chance.and it s STREET CAR.Gonna hand that tube chassis monza RACE CAR its ass

I have been watching the show from the beginning.Its a cool show.The mustang is coming along awesome and with tony bishoff on board the monza may as well forfiet it does not stand a chance.and it s STREET CAR.Gonna hand that tube chassis monza RACE CAR its ass

I beg to Differ, I think the Monza will win. With all the rust it has its shaven quite a few pounds.:D

My bet is on the under dog.

I beg to Differ, I think the Monza will win. With all the rust it has its shaven quite a few pounds.:D

My bet is on the under dog.

It may win the drag race, but to my understanding there are several other factors before a winner is declared. The Monza project should be disqualified because the "students" were robbed of working on the car. The teacher did them wrong, IMO :mad: . I do love the show though.

Does anyone know where i can see past shows... i like to start from the begining...

They just had a marathon on Saturday on Speed. If you have the ON DEMAND with your cable system, they may be on there.