Trading Automobile Spaces

DTM Brian

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The absolute hardest I've ever felt a car pull was IPSMike's EVO. In-fucking-sane.

I'm not ashamed to say I got walked hard by that car. If I had to get rid of the Cobra today, I would buy and Evo and just send it to him.

I'm not ashamed to say I got walked hard by that car. If I had to get rid of the Cobra today, I would buy and Evo and just send it to him.

Honestly, I'll put money on that car from a 40 - 140 roll all day long. It hooks and moves out so fucking fast that it's really a matter of playing catch up if you're racing it, and if you've got enough HP to run with it, then you're spinning too long to keep close and you won't have enough to time to come back around him by the time you get to 140.

The absolute hardest I've ever felt a car pull was IPSMike's EVO. In-fucking-sane.

Hal, regarding this line of discussion earlier, I was just watching some of the old RC videos, and I was reminded that Linn's car would hook like it was AWD even from a 20 roll.