Anyone loose a RC51?

35RFTW

One of my friends works for Pepsi and is delievering in the hood around campus and he just called to tell me he spotted an RC51 hiding behind some bushes by a fence with no plates. I told him to call the cops because that seems a little shady to me. If anyone knows about a RC being stolen give me a call or text at 614-266-9494 and I can get you in touch with my friend for exact location.

As the owner of a safelt kept RC51, here's hoping that li'l thing finds it's way back home safe and sound, and that the perps are suddenly stricken with a case of syphillis of the tonsils.

I hope their fingers fall off and get stuffed in their mouth, then their head falls off and gets shoved up their ass.

One of my friends works for Pepsi and is delievering in the hood around campus and he just called to tell me he spotted an RC51 hiding behind some bushes by a fence with no plates. I told him to call the cops because that seems a little shady to me. If anyone knows about a RC being stolen give me a call or text at 614-266-9494 and I can get you in touch with my friend for exact location.

So are you saying your dude DIDNT call it in?

^^ lucky

not so much: http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=16178&highlight=wolfman+stolen .

Sorry Wolfy.

And whiel I'm on a roll....(kawi your sig made me think), If wolfman would have had a kawi he'd still have it, because they either would not have took it cause it's ugly or too slow to get away without being noticed.:D

not so much: http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=16178&highlight=wolfman+stolen .

Sorry Wolfy.

And whiel I'm on a roll....(kawi your sig made me think), If wolfman would have had a kawi he'd still have it, because they either would not have took it cause it's ugly or too slow to get away without being noticed.:D

Uh.... Ouch.

Sorry Wolfy.

:lol: i remember

It was parked right next to a Kawi when it was stolen...Kawi untouched! :grin:

they were looking for a begginer bike obviously :lol:;)