Sloopy's tonight

RUTAN TA1647545492

My girlfriend and I showed up but didn't see anyone I recognized. Sat and drank for awhile, enjoyed the music and ended up out of there for only $16 not bad. Didn't see too much in the parking lot, A dark blue TBSS and a green 4g Camaro with bling wheels.

The TBSS seems to be there each time my friends and I head over. The guy that owned the green Camaro did a huge burnout leaving for some reason or another. My buddy and I were out back smoking and could hear him just roasting the tires followed by the smoke.

The turnout this week seemed a lot busier than weeks before, this was the first time I had seen a three dollar cover charge. But I had a good time, I'm sure I'll be there next week again.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get there before 9 or 9:30ish. That's enough for 60 beers just to get in!!! I got there about 8:30 and there was no charge to get in.

The last few times we went in we didn't pay. I was curious as to whether time had something to do with it. Oh well, next week I shall arrive earlier.

what does it matter you are only 20

Jesus....every time I make a beer related comment this is the response. Creative. I am just wondering so when I turn 21 and drink beer for the first time in my life like everyone else on here I will know. Thanks for your concern almighty 21 year old.

Jesus....every time I make a beer related comment this is the response. Creative. I am just wondering so when I turn 21 and drink beer for the first time in my life like everyone else on here I will know. Thanks for your concern almighty 21 year old.

You are welcome young'n bitch.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats place my 19 year old cousin walks right into and drinks so you should be fine going with everyone.