Wtb Paintball Gun Setup

TurboNova

ive got an autococker outkast i can sell u. just make me an offer i used it probably 5x. it needs to be "timed".

I dont know what to offer, not sure what its worth shoot me a pm to the tune of what you want out of it

thanks

dan

damn clk1 thanks for hijacking my thread, now i know what hotrodhoodlum is talking about

Just adding to this a disclaimer.... don't take this comment personally. apparently hoodrathoodlum does not like the use of his screen name in a thread referring to a previous failed transaction. My apologies to all parties involved.

guys go to pbnation.com. There are so many guns that are good it just depends on how much you want to spend. Also on PBnation you can see the pros/cons about each weapon system. I loved my cocker more than my angel speed, but loved my ego (which was cheaper than both guns) more than anything else.

guys go to pbnation.com. There are so many guns that are good it just depends on how much you want to spend. Also on PBnation you can see the pros/cons about each weapon system. I loved my cocker more than my angel speed, but loved my ego (which was cheaper than both guns) more than anything else.

PBnation is THE worst paintball site on the planet. Half the time they want you to ship money first and when you get it it doesnt look like what was pictured (ie scratches and wear). There is a lot of gear for sale one there but you have to pick through it to find a good/deal

damn clk1 thanks for hijacking my thread, now i know what hotrodhoodlum is talking about

LOL to you still dragging out something you had nothing to do with. If you've got problems, keep it in the kitchen. If you can find it in you to grow up and let it go, then just shut the fuck up and leave it alone.

LOL to you still dragging out something you had nothing to do with. If you've got problems, keep it in the kitchen. If you can find it in you to grow up and let it go, then just shut the fuck up and leave it alone.

Are you Kidding me, dont come into my thread and tell me to shut the fuck up. Tony is a great friend of mine and we were merely having some fun on your accord since you were a tool bag and sold the bike out from under him. You are a class act buddy....Do me a favor and stay the fuck out of my thread.

tony and I have now each found a gun and even got another members gun sold to a buddy of mine, thanks again for all those who held there verbal agreements and sold the item to the person with the intent to purchase.

LOCK IT UP

Thanks

I have a 2005 Proto in MINT condition. I bought it for $600 2 summers ago and haven't really used it. I have a full list of mods and detailed pictures of it if you'd like. I'll let it go for $200, check around ebay these go for $300 easily. I have the orginal box and manual along with all stock parts too.

You'd have to purschase a tank and hopper seperatly...I can even throw in some Empire gloves (pretty nice) and a brand new Dye jersey. Let me know.

EDIT: Looks like im a few days too late...