The V8 Beast (my video)

V8 Beast

On point. :cool:

Nice mixture of dig and roll racing - bonus points awarded for that. Also, how many cars did you spot that Mustang (or Cobra)? It looked like you made up the ground quickly and came around him pretty hard.

Thank you. It was a GT in an 1/8 mile with 8 cars and the hit... plus I started off crooked lol!

LOL, Hals a hater too. Casey I tried to add more cowbell but my CPU wouldnt let me. It kept saying "ERROR 404 - The Stig doesnt need more cowbell". Should I also find it wierd that my helmet has fused with my head, my shoulders are shaped like shoulder pads, and my skin feels like protective leather?

BTW, nice sig Casey!

LOL, Hals a hater too. Casey I tried to add more cowbell but my CPU wouldnt let me. It kept saying "ERROR 404 - The Stig doesnt need more cowbell". Should I also find it wierd that my helmet has fused with my head, my shoulders are shaped like shoulder pads, and my skin feels like protective leather?

BTW, nice sig Casey!

I lol'd at this post.

I just added ~1 rep point to your rep.