Dyno Tune Motorsports A+ once again!

BDHG940

We spent a few hours again with Brian last night trying to get my new build tuned and work out a few things. After a little testing and a few pulls, we found a fuel delivery issue and basically couldn't go any further. He could have told me tough luck and come back when its fixed. That wasnt the case, he helped to narrow the problem down and pinpoint where the issue would be coming from.

Not only that, but was more than happy to work with me to setup a new dyno time to get the rest of the tune done. Couldn't be any happier and hopefully I can get this sorted out in the next week and have this car out on the streets.

This was our 2nd time out at Dyno Tune and he made this same deal for a friends car that was having a spark blowout issue.

Highly recommended!

Im going to start a 99+2v build as soon as I can get a car. Im pretty happy with the 5.0 right now and know its got a lot more left in it. Hopefully this mod setup will turn out as good and we will be back once again for more dyno time.