wtb or trade for 4 lug mustang wheels and tires

BDHG940

I have a set of welds, skinnies up front and 7" wide in the rear. just some sort of radials on them

Ill trade them for something else a little wider or buy if anyone has a set of wheels out there. Let me know, I found out yesterday I might need something a litttle wider...

I have a set of welds, skinnies up front and 7" wide in the rear. just some sort of radials on them

Ill trade them for something else a little wider or buy if anyone has a set of wheels out there. Let me know, I found out yesterday I might need something a litttle wider...

Whats wrong with the rear tires you have now? ;)

Whats wrong with the rear tires you have now? ;)

I was going to try and avoid 4 people in the trunk for the next visit with you...lol

Im going to order a new fuel pump tomorrow and picked up the filter today. Ill do all that stuff on Monday when I get back from my trip and if all works out, Ill let you know and setup another appointment

I have 7" welds on the rear right now but Im just not going to do a 5 lug swap on the car. I think Im just goign to throw them out there at the ford show and see if I can sell them and just buy something new