WTB - Assassins Creed for 360

Buck531

You got it? I'm sure he'd hit it up. He's borrowing mine now and likes it. I coudln't remember if you said you sold it or not.

Like I said Putty.. if you know someone who wants AO2, he'll trade it for Creed if the dude gives him another $10 on top of the game with trade.

Buck,

I would honestly say just let him keep borrowing yours. I bought a copy myself, and realized what a huge mistake it was after the 20th pickpocketing mission.

I traded it in for Devil May Cry 4.

You got it? I'm sure he'd hit it up. He's borrowing mine now and likes it. I coudln't remember if you said you sold it or not.

Like I said Putty.. if you know someone who wants AO2, he'll trade it for Creed if the dude gives him another $10 on top of the game with trade.

Yes, I have it. Don't like it though. Just been holding on to it cause they give peanuts for trade/sell. My buddy does not want A02...so now I play alone.

Buck,

I would honestly say just let him keep borrowing yours. I bought a copy myself, and realized what a huge mistake it was after the 20th pickpocketing mission.

I traded it in for Devil May Cry 4.

What?

I want to play mine. He wants his own copy. He doesn't like AO2. What's so difficult to read about that. Just like you guys like AO2 and I don't. Different strokes for different folks.