Dishonest sellers

Guest 614Streets

If I were in ur shoes bud I would take a weekend and roll to his town w/ a couple buddies "who can actually back you up" and get your money back or compensation. If you let this go then you'll just be another pushover that these type of guys win over. And the process of ripping ppl off will never stop.

P.S. this is a shitty situation ur in and I feel bad for ya. You could possibly get the Law involved if you have a written or typed document of what your engine was supposed to be instead of what you actually got

I'm not to sure what rights I have, it's pretty much my word against his. I don't have a warrenty or anything like that. It was a lightly used race engine that I had planned to freshen up with new gaskets and some minor head work. I think that trying to go after him with legal actions will pretty much just dig my wasted money pit deeper. You just can't trust anyone anymore. Even if the guy truely didn't know of the problem he is still refusing to make a deal with me to partially help rebuild the bottom end. The crank, rods, and head all seem to be OK. It would need new pistons, rings, bearings and a bore to fix it, I'm just bummed out and turned off from the car scene lately. We'll see, maybe warmer weather will change my thoughts, but rising gas prices have me wanting to swap the sentra for something new and slow. Honda Fit!!!!

Hey Keith, I still have a spare qr25de long block sitting around that I need to get rid of before I move in June. I know it needs new ringlands and has been sitting for awhile, but other than that its a good engine with less than 20,000 miles on it. At this point I'd let it go really cheap if that would be easier than all the work the other engine needs.

-Dustin