Fresh Fish

flounder1647545522

Alright so Im new here but not new to forums. Any of you that ride motorcycles have probably already met me.

There, thats my intro, its all Ive got so its going to have to work.. And I dont want any lip from Putty or Satan.

Now, someone post so I can reply and get out of this damn restricted mode.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Post what?

Perfect....

The page requires me to make a 2 post intro in which my first post is my intro and my second has to be a reply so someone before it will let me view any of the other forums.

Edit... Just checked and I still cant view any of the other Threads outside of "the oven"

• Confused 1

Because some of you really suck ass at introductions and are only posting twice to see the rest of CR, this is for you.

I just enabled user reputations. People can rate each other by the quality of their posts, but only once.

So if newbs have a shitty thread introducing themselves, they'll never be allowed to see the rest of the forums. They need a minimum score of five to be allowed to to continue. Admins rate at ten points per rating, whereas everyone else scores at one point per rating incrementally or decrimentally based on whether that user is approved or disapproved by the person rating them. Some rules do apply:

1) For every year on CR, 1000 posts, or 100 reputation points you have (or a combination thereof), you gain an addditional point of "power" for rating.

2) You must be a regular member (50 posts or more) to be able to rate others.

3) You can only rate five people total every 24 hours, and only another member once. When you rate them, you cannot rate them ever again.

Basically, if your "welcome to me" thread is shit, the members of CR can basically kick you from seeing anything else. Ever. If they like you, welcome aboard.

I believe this would answer your question/lack of areas viewable issue.

• Upvote 1

I believe this would answer your question/lack of areas viewable issue.

Thanks,, that actually does help..

Maybe he should give a list of requirements for introduction posts as an intro post is just that. -> Hi Im new here, I ride/drive, blah blah blah.

My personal opinion is that getting to know someone is more accurately done through their interactions in various thread topics as opposed to intro posts but to each their own.. At this rate, I doubt I will ever see the rest of CR since Im sure my first post would be considered shitty by those descriptions...

• Confused 1